Try our game created in 10 Computer Game Software

Try our game created in 10 Computer Game Software

by Mark Southon -
Number of replies: 0

Positive Gaming, link to game

Recently in our Year 10 Computer Game Software class, we learnt to create a new 3D game. It is a 2-player tank shooting game. We were guided through the tutorials from the Unity 3D official site. We have however added many more features to our games using skills we have already acquired in this class.

In my game, I have made available options where the players can choose to play a normal game, a powerful game, a slow game and a speedy game. Apart from that I have also in cooperated cool audio for each option.

Unity3D is the state-of –the-art game engine widely used to create popular contemporary games that kids and adults alike are totally obsessed with.

Even though Unity3D is cross-platform, I have compiled my game to play in Apple format.

I found making this game both exciting and challenging. With the game industry being a multi-million dollar industry and no sign of declining, I hope my exposure to game making at school will one day open doors to something very exciting in this industry.

Enjoy my game! Download using the link.